At Bryn Celynnog Comprehensive School we actively promote:
- high standards
- a positive work ethic
- strong discipline
- an enjoyment of learning
- and the celebration of success in an inclusive, supportive and caring learning environment.
We encourage all our students, regardless of ability or background,
- to achieve their personal best
- and to take a pride in their achievements and in their school.
We believe in the education of the ‘whole child’ and we strive to create opportunities for students to develop:
- a strong sense of self worth
- confidence to face new challenges
- respect and compassion for others
- active concern for the local and global environment
- personal responsibility and self-discipline.