Triple Chocolate Brownies
Baked by Cerys.
With Christmas drawing near, everyone seems to be in a good mood. Cwtching up beside the fire with a hot chocolate, listening to carols and devouring a mince pie… or binging Stranger Things with a bowl of popcorn. Whatever it may be – treat yourself, and indulge in these delicious triple chocolate brownies. Add your own Secret Ingredients™ to make them your own, and share them with all of your friends! (Or don’t, we won’t judge).
185g Unsalted Butter
185g Dark Baking Chocolate
85g Plain Flour
40g Cocoa Powder
50g White Baking Chocolate
50g Milk Baking Chocolate
3 Large Eggs
285g Golden Caster Sugar
OPTIONAL: Secret Ingredients™`
1. Cut up the butter and dark chocolate; melt in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water, stirring often.
2. Prepare the tin; grease with butter, and line with baking paper.
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl.
4. Chop up the white and milk chocolate.
5. Pour the melted chocolate into the egg mix and fold together gently.
6. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder and mix until blended, add in the chopped chocolate.
7. Pour into the tin and cook for 25 minutes.
8. When cooled take out of the tin, and cut into appropriately sized pieces. (To make your brownies more festive, you could use a cookie cutter!)
*If you are planning to add some Secret Ingredients™ (Crushed Oreos, glace cherries or mini marshmallows are excellent additions), put them in at the same time as the chopped chocolate!*
Bryn Blog Team Says